Singing Sydney – Singing Lessons
Learn to sing at Singing Sydney today! We have Singing Lessons, Duo lessons, Public Speaking, Singing Hens night, Artist Development, Professional Coaching and ongoing support...
Are you wanting to learn how to sing? Desiring to add some excitement and fun to your life? Want the chance to singing in front of an audience as big as 100 people??
**FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER WE ARE OFFERING ONE WEEK FREE GROUP SINGING LESSONS! EMAIL US TODAY! **
****LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE – SECURE YOUR SPOT TODAY ****
Singing Sydney Lesson Locations
Areas include: Sydney CBD (Kent St), Hay Market (George St), and Alexandria, Darlinghurst and Bondi Pavilion.
Personalised singing lessons are a tremendous way of improving your journey as a singer. We provide a unique curriculum for each student to suit whatever goals you may have. We teach you how to technically use your voice correctly. We will also teach you how to sing your songs confidently so that you are able to perform if you wish.
Lesson structure at Singing Sydney
30 mins – Talk about your goals and do a vocal warm up
30 mins – Perform your favourite song or two, teacher to give you constructive feedback.
Private singing lessons are offered in Sydney from 8:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Singing Sydney Lessons are subject to availability. All prices are inclusive of GST.
$85 per hour
Lessons with Hayley Milano – $110 per hour
Dynamic Duo Lessons
This option is an excellent and cost-effective way of learning how to sing. You are able to sing with a friend or another student who is working at the same level as you. You will work on songs together, learn harmonies and master the art of performance.
Lesson structure at Singing Sydney
30 mins – vocal warm up and harmonies
30 mins – sing your song together or one on one for each other
$68 per session/person
Singing Sydney s First EVER Singing Gym! For only $39.50
Group singing lessons at Singing Sydney – community and fun! these classes are a fantastic way to improve as a singer and connect with like minded singers. Performing in front of others is a valuable way of improving self-confidence and learning the skills you need to perform in public. Having a live audience hear you sing and provide constructive feedback is an effective way of learning and growing as a singer. We provide a safe and fun environment for group lessons.
Group singing lessons are also a budget-friendly option for just about everyone.
Lesson Times and Structure
Mondays – 6:30-8pm – Level 1, Suite 9, 299 Kent St
Wednesdays – 6:30-8pm – Level 1, Suite 9, 299 Kent St
Performance Etiquette – Teacher – Siki Daha – ( Intermediate – Advanced class) Must no a song to sing for the goup.
Perform one of your songs in front of your teacher and the group, you will get constructive feedback on strengths and weaknesses from vocals, breathing, performance and audience interaction.
Fridays – 6:30-7:30pm – Level 5, Suite 1, George St
Saturdays – 10-11AM – Level 1, Suite 9, 299 Kent St
Harmonies and Vocal Technique
Kent St Studio – Level 1, Suite 9, 299 Kent St, CBD Sydney (Crn of Erskine and Kent st)
Hay Market Studio – Level 5, Suite 1, 822 George Street Sydney (Enter via Little Regent Street, across the Mercure Hotel entry)
CONCERTS – All concerts are held at The Valve Bar – 871 George St, Sydney
As an additional bonus we put on a Singing Sydney Show Case every two months at The Valve Bar in George Street. You have a chance to auditions for this performance and 20 of our students get selected every concert. This could be you! See latest news in web site for further details.
Lounging hour is for our most advanced students. You will be hand picked to perform 4 songs at this concert. 8 students are selected to perform in this exclusive concert. So keep practising!!
Lesson Payment Structure for Singing Sydney Lessons
- - Singing Sydney uses Ezidebit for direct debit payments for all lessons.
- - Direct debits will be setup before your first lesson with Head office. These can be paid weekly, fortnightly, or monthly. You must email head office to cancel/hold or discontinue lessons.
- - In your first lesson you and your teach will choose a permanent time slot that is your time slot and no one else s.
- - You must give 48 hours notice to change/cancel a lesson, anything less then this Singing Sydney reserves the right to charge you for the lesson if you give us 48 hours notice we can re-schedule your lesson within that month.
- - No notice, you will be charged for the lesson.
- - Arrive to your lessons at the exact time, we do not go over time if you are late.
- - Please note your singing teacher may be teaching another student before and after your lesson, please allow your teacher 5 min change over time at the end of your singing lesson.
- - If a teacher is sick we will re schedule your lesson for another time suitable.